All terms and courses take place over 10 weeks, with adult short courses taking place over 5 weeks.
The first TWO lessons of the adult beginners course are FREE.
When paying for a terms fencing, a junior beginners or adult short course more than 14 days in advance of the start date, individuals can benefit from a £10.00 early booking discount.
- Adult fencing term £80.00
- Adult fencing term £70.00 (with early booking discount)
- Adult fencing term concession £67.50
- Adult fencing term concession £52.50 (with early booking discount)
- Adult beginners course £80.00
- Adult beginners course concession £60.00
- Adult beginners short course £60.00
- Adult beginners short course £50.00 (with early booking discount)
- Adult beginners short course concession £45.00
- Adult beginners short course concession £35.00 (with early booking discount)
- Adult single fencing session £9.00
- Adult single fencing session concession £6.75
- Adult individual lesson £8.00
- Junior fencing term £60.00
- Junior fencing term £50.00 (with early booking discount)
- Junior beginners course £70.00
- Junior beginners course £60.00 (with early booking discount)
- Junior second sibling discount of 25% available on junior fees
Private daytime and evening lessons (including venue hire) £40.00 per hour
On junior and adult beginner short courses and fencing terms we offer an early booking discount of £10.00.
For both beginner courses and terms booked in advance we can accept payment via BACS. For courses, terms, individual sessions and lessons paid for at the club we can accept chip and pin payment from Visa, V PAY, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and Union Pay as well as NFC payments via Google and Apple Pay. For individual sessions and lessons paid for at the club we can accept payment via contactless credit or debit card, Google or Apple Pay as well as cash.
The club deems a booking to have been made when payment is received.
To book a course please email mailto:email@example.com or email for further information.
Royal Greenwich is a private and independently run nonprofit community fencing club, where no advisory committee members, club officers, coaches, instructors, helpers or attendees receive a salary, wage or equivalent for their help or services.
Being a nonprofit club all moneys generated at and by Royal Greenwich go towards venue hire, the upkeep, renovation and renewal of the club’s equipment, staff training and statutory certification.
Terms and Conditions
The club operates out of a private venue; the space required being reserved in advance for the use of its members, and paid for whether they attend the scheduled sessions or not.
Given the above, the club deems that any and all individuals who book and pay for any session, or sessions, freely commit to and intend to attend all the booked sessions.
Being a nonprofit club and contractually obliged to pay for this reserved space, all payments for sessions are deemed as final, with no refunds available.
Prospective attendees should consider whether these terms and conditions are acceptable to them and only book a session or sessions if they deem that they are, and therefore the club regards the booking of the aforementioned session or sessions by individuals as acceptance in full of these terms and conditions.
All bookings for individual fencing sessions, a term’s fencing sessions or a courses sessions should now be paid for in advance of the beginning of the applicable term.
Bookings made two weeks or more in advance will now be charged at a discounted rate, and so individuals who book early will benefit from an early booking discount.
Bookings made less than two weeks prior to the start of a new term will be charged at the full rate.
Where bookings are made after the early booking deadline but the early booking rate is applied individuals have until the fifth session of the term to pay the balance or forfeit their last two sessions.
Please note that the club reserves the right at any time to change or amend these terms and conditions.